Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic $100[SUPER REQ] YABB to HTML (Read 15276 times)
paulpma

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: $100[SUPER REQ] YABB to HTML
Reply #60 - Feb 25th, 2002 at 10:27pm

@michael
Why are you replying to this topic anyway? All you do is messup peoples minds. Do better research for robots.txt? I am not insulting you.

@everyone:

Let me be clear on the $100 dollar subject.
Me+OtherPerson paying the coder to that mod=$100

It is not $200 all together. But if you want to raise that number you can join the club.

Paul.

IP Logged

Shoeb Omar
God Member

Mod Writer

Reply #61 - Feb 25th, 2002 at 11:00pm

Here's how it goes:

If anyone wants to do this email thr guy. I personally don't think its worth it as it would be a major rewrite if you want to keep it a yabb. Choose a different board if ou want this "feature".

Again, my personal opinion: it's stupid to do this for search engines as most seem to index yabb's fine - even if it doesnt get  threads - those are never top of search results anyway.

Anywayz, i am locking this thread as its not going anywhere. anyon einterested in doing this mod email the guy. Thank you

Omario

YaBB SP2 BETA!
Now taking pay jobs in PHP or Perl.  Contact me for details.
IP Logged

Shoeb Omar
God Member

Mod Writer

Reply #62 - Feb 27th, 2002 at 4:15am

Ok, that's it. No One should help this guy. First he pm's me asking me why I locked the thread. I replied:

Quote:
it wasnt going anywhere so i locked it - if u have ifnal statements send em to me and i will put them in if they're appropriate.

so he sends me this:

Quote:
Code
Select All
Ok Amario put this on the first tread and the last tread of my page. Excactly the same way with quotes"

Hello Guys

Can anyone find a mod  that will make YABB STATIC HTML instead of DYNAMIC. Even it is is not 100% exact still I will Pay $100  for that  person that will find that mod or write one.  

Note: The First person who sends me the working mod will get $100.  

Thank you.

This is how this subject started guys. I just want to finish up because omario closing this subject for no reason or because it is not leading anywhere. Since Omario is closing subject, then I will take OFF that $100  reward for anyone who wants to do that mod.
Plus we came up with some neat ideas how to make .html files with Yabb.

If you want to make another deal you have to post it here : http://computertalk.hypermart.net/ since omario is....  you know what.

Thank you.

THERE WE GO AMARIO add this on last and fist post

He thinks he can make me guilty or something and open up the thread! Lmao! Well, I don't give a darn I've "ruined the award" cause I was darn right in locking that thread -  Dave even pm ed me and said so! (I don't have a copy of that post cause I clear my in-box every do often)

Anyways, no one help this guy - he is a keniving (sp?) man (baby?) And doesn't deserve help.  Angry

p.s. had to use cod eboxes for the embedded wote as it wouldnt work any other way

YaBB SP2 BETA!
Now taking pay jobs in PHP or Perl.  Contact me for details.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint