Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remove template from Options ? (Read 2760 times)
ofccrazy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Remove template from Options ?
Oct 7th, 2006 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, But I installed two Templates.

1st problem or question I have ?
I installed the "dark_shadows" template on my forum and then went into my Options as a user and pick the dark_shadows template. Well it just reopen my window into the defult template that i have set as the defult template in the admin center. So I just remove the dark_shadows template from my dir on my server. But here the problem when I went back into the options the dark_shadows still show up not only does it show up but it also show a dark_shadows (1) template to choose from as well.

update not only has it done the above it also making other template add extra templates. I'm not sure what wrong but I would like to get this fixed..

My other problem is almost the same as above just with another template i installed but this one didn't make a 2nd copy of it calling something with a (1)

It not really a big problem it just look goofy having a template listed that not there... I would like to be able to remove them that are listed that are not installed.. Thanks allot..

IP Logged

qersys

Yes, I am

Re: Remove template from Options ?
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2006 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
You will have to edit variables/template.cfg

remove the line with the offending template, save the file then upload to your server

Code
Select All
$templateset{'dark_shadows '} =
$templateset{'Forum default'} = "default|default|default|default|default|default";
$templateset{'new'} = "new|new|new|new|new|new"; 

IP Logged

ofccrazy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Thanks that did fix the problem.. Just incase you look back at this message could you tell me why that happen in the 1st place..

Thanks once more.

IP Logged

devonst17

Nightmare City

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Have you successfully installed templates before? it seems to me like you had multiple windows open, and/or clicked Submit one too many times.

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

ofccrazy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Reply #4 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Yes I have installed template before since I have installed the new yabb2 when i had the old yabbgold I never did change the template..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint