Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Several Problems with YaMS 5.02 for 1.3.1 (Read 1417 times)
ziapory

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Several Problems with YaMS 5.02 for 1.3.1
Jul 10th, 2004 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
I love this mod, but am having a few problems:

1. When I sort the memberlist by Member Group, I get some problems. I have three moderators, but only one of them actually appears under the "Moderator" header (the other two appear 5-6 pages later as if they were organized alphabetically. They both get their own "Moderator" header there, but I want all three moderators grouped together!). Any ideas on why this is and how it can be fixed?

2. If I enter a user's profile via the memberlist, I can edit it but when I click "Change Profile," I am automatically brought to the Admin Center. Can I make it so that I am brought back to the memberlist?

3. I can add users to my buddy list but when I try to send a QuickIM, all I get is a tiny pop-up (about the size of a small pop-up advertisement) without any scrollbars and I am not allowed to change the size, making this feature very useless. Is there a way to fix this?

I know that there are some mods that may cause trouble with YaMS, so here they are in the order that I installed them:

- Add More Membergroups 1.5
- YaMS 5.02 (AMM compatible version)
- Extended Profiles

I have YaBB 1.3.1 and all of the mods installed were 1.3.1 compatible. Can someone help me? I would hate to have to uninstall this mod. :(

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint