Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Rating 4.6 incl. MBCO2 addon (Read 48398 times)
qvae

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Re: Rating 4.6 incl. MBCO2 addon
Reply #150 - May 30th, 2005 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
I figured it out, but oddly enough, it wasn't an error in any of the modded files or the cgi file, it was an error with the SubList.pl, and it had something to do with the multi-delete. In the SubList.pl there was a line that said
Code
Select All
'multidel',"ModifyMessage.plœltiDel", 

when it should say
Code
Select All
'multidel', "ModifyMessage.pl&MultiDel", 

. I have no idea how that happened but I fixed it now. So what I actually did was incorperate that fix and another fix for another issue with this addon. So thanks for your help anyway. If anyone wants the multi-delete mod with this one, I can shoot you over my fix.

Question, I saw a YABB board with a character count that has a green light that turns red when nearing the max characters. My character count does not have that feature. Can someone point me to where to get this mod?

IP Logged

qvae

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Reply #151 - May 30th, 2005 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Carsten, I'm having a problem with the new ratings.pl for 4.6a. The rater-table shows up in Netscape and Firefox, but not in IE or Opera...at least for me. Any idea?
Also a note...I like it, but I think that should be an option in the admin, maybe even specify a board by board basis; like how you can set each board whether to have the rating or not on the topic, at the same place you should select whether to show the rater-table in those cats.

IP Logged

Carsten
God Member

...to much YaMS

Reply #152 - Jun 2nd, 2005 at 2:10am
Print Post  
@qvae - i can't re-create that problem - the rater-table does show up in all my browsers (IE and Opera too). Just to make sure - you have to be logged in as admin to see the rater-table

About admin option to view/hide rater-table - sorry but there will not be any changes made to Rating.

If you knock your head against a brick wall and hear a hollow sound, it's not necessarily coming from the wall.

IP Logged

qvae

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Reply #153 - Jun 2nd, 2005 at 4:31am
Print Post  
You are right, I had my netscape logged in under the admin and the others under a general user. Thanks. And seeing that that is the case, that the admin is the only one that can see the rater-table, even though you wouldn't have fixed it for my particular liking if need be Grin, my problem is solved with everyone seeing the rater-table. Great mod.

IP Logged

delrick

Write more...talk less

Reply #154 - Sep 17th, 2005 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Cartsen,

Are you going to update this mod for yabb 2 ?

Delrick Gist
Writer's Block

WRITERSBLOCK.COM
IP Logged

Squirrelman

The Squirerl Never Sleeps!

Reply #155 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 2:38am
Print Post  
I'm a little confused... I have MBCO2 installed.  Which os the mods in the zip file do I need to install?  I am running 1.3.2

Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

MF-B

Reply #156 - Apr 24th, 2006 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Hi, Carsten
You write this mod for YaBB 2.1?

I change version 4,5 for use on my YaBB2 Forums, but there were some not clear moments...  Wink

You find work version in my TEST FORUM
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2006 at 10:09pm by MF-B »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 
Send TopicPrint