Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic "ADD MORE SMILIES" Mod problem on my board (Read 624 times)
dewman

F22 Man

"ADD MORE SMILIES" Mod problem on my board
Aug 8th, 2002 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
hey.  THis is probably not in the coding, but something I did.  I added the add more smilies mod.  Thing is, I went to make it so that they were in the seperate box, but the javascript hyperlink wouldn't work.  I don't really care about that, I don't want to use it, BUT the reason I tried that is when I have the new smilies to show up next to the other smilies, they won't show up.  You have to type in the code manually, and then when you submit, they'll show up.  Also, you can preview, and then they'll show up for adding to the post next to the smilies.  I have the account set up: username=test pw=test .  Any ideas?  THis is bizarre, try it out.  (BTW, the code for the smilies that you have typpe in by hand are: 8*)  and B*)    
btw.. the url is http://www.f22fighter.com/opinion.htm
Thanks very much
Dewman

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

BHRA Webmaster
God Member

Mod Author of the Year

Re: "ADD MORE SMILIES" Mod problem on my board
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2002 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Wierd! You've obviously put something in the wrong place (in the post2 or preview subroutines instead of the postpage subroutine)

I'd suggest uninstalling and re-installing it (version 2 if you're not already using it), making sure the steps are put in the right place.

World Domination, one smiley at a time!

IP Logged

dewman

F22 Man

Re: "ADD MORE SMILIES" Mod problem on my board
Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2002 at 12:26am
Print Post  
thanks man.  I re did it, and it worked fine.  I have to insert these by hand, so I accidentally only put it in once, and it was supposed to be in post.pl twice.  Thanks.

Dewman

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint