Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic twitter feed in profile (Read 3087 times)
ChiMoHe

I love YaBB 2.2

twitter feed in profile
May 11th, 2013 at 11:51am
Print Post  
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines

The mod idea is to add Twitter feed to profile view with user panel options to change feed.

soundcloud.com/chimohe
IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
God Member

Re: twitter feed in profile
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2013 at 2:27am
Print Post  
Hi ChiMoHe,

Sorry to go totally off topic here, but I was wondering if you would you have any objections if I did a version of your CSS Profiles mod?

I wouldn't actually be using any of your code, and it would be done differently by only adding one div to Profile.pl and using the '$yyinlinestyle' variable to add the user css changes to the head section, and will more than likely have a different name too.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't treading on your toes if I release a version, seeing as it will do the same thing...
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2013 at 2:17pm by Derek Barnstorm »  

IP Logged

ChiMoHe

I love YaBB 2.2

Reply #2 - May 15th, 2013 at 4:49am
Print Post  
no problem.  nope go ahead.  I put it together to learn.  People didn't find it to usefull or the name made it hard to search for.  I learned what I set out to.  I was thinking maybe option for collums in profiles might be cool.  with option to choose 1 , 2, or 3 collums

soundcloud.com/chimohe
IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
God Member

Reply #3 - May 20th, 2013 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
ChiMoHe wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 4:49am:
no problem.  nope go ahead.  I put it together to learn.  People didn't find it to usefull or the name made it hard to search for.  I learned what I set out to. 

Great, thanks! Thumbs Upsup:

I was thinking maybe option for collums in profiles might be cool.  with option to choose 1 , 2, or 3 collums

What would be in the columns?

IP Logged

ChiMoHe

I love YaBB 2.2

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2013 at 8:41am
Print Post  
I was thinking maybe option for collums in profiles might be cool.  with option to choose 1 , 2, or 3 collums

What would be in the columns?
[/quote]

I don't know.  Frame work for other mods

Maybe a list of links in the left of social profiles with the check box to stream the feed from that site in the middle and them have google adsense on the right (user profile edit option to choose Google AdSence Keywords) or other advertising and website related content.

Eventually the idea is to be able to have a profile where it acts as a social network portal that streams all the content right there with in the user profile.  

I would love to be able to have shared login with the social networks and be able to post to all of them via yabb user profile individually or as broadcast.  

It would be cool if Users got a commission of the ads displayed on their profiles in the right column via Google AdSense or Commission Junction

I don't know.  The idea is to have a free yabb social network that pays as a 2 tier system.  The Major advertisers (ie Google AdSence Type) Pay the Yabb host for registering the users and pay the users for their content and click threw's

ultimately Profile Boards Mod would be included with admin option to allow multiple profile boards via Sub-boards (also displayed in User Profile)  change the landing page from boards main to user profile (user profile edit if logged in)

soundcloud.com/chimohe
IP Logged

ChiMoHe

I love YaBB 2.2

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Hello Derek,  could you update Profile "Blog" Boards please and Thank you!

ps its funny how this board has "Yabba" for the suggested correct spelling of yabb  Shocked

soundcloud.com/chimohe
IP Logged

Derek Barnstorm
God Member

Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2013 at 1:58am
Print Post  
ChiMoHe wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:57am:
Profile "Blog" Boards

Not sure I'm aware of that mod...?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1