Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Topic Details 4 YaBB 2.5 (Read 1862 times)
Carsten
God Member

...to much YaMS

Topic Details 4 YaBB 2.5
Oct 18th, 2010 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
This mod lets admin add a number (1-4) of input fields in "Admin Center - Boards" to be shown on the "Start New Topic" page for users to enter topic details.

Admin can make each single field required. The information will be displayed at the top of the topic post (first post).

If you knock your head against a brick wall and hear a hollow sound, it's not necessarily coming from the wall.

IP Logged

Imp_In_Training
God Member

Don't follow me, I'm lost
too!

Re: Topic Details 4 YaBB 2.5
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2013 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Doesn't work right when reverse post order is selected and more than one post is in the thread.  Otherwise, I think it's pretty useful for what I need.  The information is still there... it just doesn't show up unless it's oldest to newest order.

IP Logged

Imp_In_Training
God Member

Don't follow me, I'm lost
too!

Re: Topic Details 4 YaBB 2.5
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2013 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Also... you must put a topic description on each of the added lines if you want them to show up at all.  It would be nice to allow just four blank lines so that the moderator could just post a summary.

I have noticed through testing that removing the descriptions from the lines after the board is in use makes the table disappear, but the
Code
Select All
[table] [/table]  

is still there.  Reinserting the descriptions in board config makes the table come back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint