Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Army green [YaBB 2.4] (Read 6864 times)
LWS

seek and ye shall find...i
must be BLIND!!

Army green [YaBB 2.4]
May 14th, 2009 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Army Green is kind of a WWII theme.. would be great for Veteran sites or perhaps war game sites such as Call of Duty -World at War.. or anyone who just likes Army Green Cheesy
This Template is not your average template tho..Ive added a tables around the category areas( to wrap it you might say) to allow for images to be used to give it a *raised look* along with rounded corners.. I then made custom folders  and on/off gifs to fit the forum nicer.. moved the category name to its own line above the category box.. made a custom image for the expand/collapse icon..

Some areas of YaBB is hard coded in the  source files  (.pl files) so to get the full effect of this template.. I have made an optional mod file that will add the wrap to the register,  recent posts, member list, post page, and search result pages, so while this template can be installed without using the mod... it just wont have that *complete* look
Also worth mentioning.. is that installing the optional mod will NOT mess up regular templates  feel free to test it out on my test forum Here
logon= test
password= testingit

ScreenShot

Also I want to let you all know.. I will be making more templates in this line .. using the same html changes... so the optional mod.. will work with them all.... there is alot of things you can do by changing the images used to wrap everything.. getting  a completely different look will be just a matter of making new images and changing the color codes in css Smiley

I would also like to give a big thanks to Cable and Jet Li for assisting with testing and helping ensure this turned out as well as it did Smiley .
Enjoy!
Driven (aka  LoneWebSurfer)

army_green_template.zip ( 428 KB | Downloads )
More_Style_MOD_4_YaBB_2_4.zip ( 3 KB | Downloads )

LoneWebSurfer.com Nothing but YaBB templates
IP Logged

Cable

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Re: Army green [YaBB 2.4]
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2009 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Great job, Driven!  This is a magnificent template.  As always, you push the limits of the template development envelope and break new ground.

IP Logged

Outumuro
God Member

Publisher - YaBB Toolbar

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2009 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Nice work Driven! Smiley

IP Logged

wiehemeier

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Hi LWS,

a really nice looking temlate Smiley

I was trying to center the topbanner but without success. What do I need to change? I tried the windowbg3 in css-file. But In think I was wrong there or i've used the wrong code...

Can anybody help me?

Greez,
Markus

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint