Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Complete Code for Logo Insertion (Read 3774 times)
frank_icpe

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Complete Code for Logo Insertion
May 17th, 2008 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Hi there, I have just overwritten my default.html file with a nice template I wanted but I also want to insert a logo into it. The standard instructions in this forum for inserting logos wont work for me as this template doesn't have the code that I need to look for so if someone can help me with the complete code necessary I wuld really appreciate it. [url]http://www.boardmod.org/templates/templatevault.php?action=describe&id=118[/url] The template is called Yabb3D fireworks. The author contact email no longer works. Help please. Thanks

IP Logged

LWS

seek and ye shall find...i
must be BLIND!!

Re: Complete Code for Logo Insertion
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2008 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
that template is for YaBB 1 Gold - SP1  I would not recommend using it on Yabb2.2.1.....or even 2.1 for that matter as alot of changes were made between Yabb 1x and Yabb 2x

LoneWebSurfer.com Nothing but YaBB templates
IP Logged

Citron

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Complete Code for Logo Insertion
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2010 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
I am trying to do the same thing as to insert my site name and logo at the top of my page. I am using the fire n Ice template for YaBB 2.5 with several tweeks. I was using the Blue Noir template and Derek helped me integrate a logo at the top of the site. See my thread at

http://www.yabbforum.com/community/YaBB.pl?num=1292342441/17#17

The topic name is: YaBB Chat and Support Community › YaBB Support › Graphics,  Templates, and Appearance › How do I download a template from BoardMod? by Citron.

This may or maynot help since you are using a different template but, you can at least see where the code resides inside the .css and .html inside your admin center.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint