Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Event Calendar / Birthday List [V 1.2] (Read 90059 times)
Johnfromhere

Re: Event Calendar / Birthday List [V 1.2]
Reply #315 - Jul 28th, 2008 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Hi

I have searched the board and can't find any references to this problem, so I am taking a chance and posting it here.

I am running the (old) event calendar mod on YABB 2.1 and have just noticed that when a smiley is inserted in the  event (using Add event), it gets the javascript text with it as well and the whole thing is inserted twice :-[code]javascript:insert(' :)', '')
javascript:insert(' :)', '')[/code].

I haven't seen this before (but as it is a small board perhaps noone has used smilies in the event calendar  before?).

Has anyone any ideas as to why it is happening and how I can get the  smilies to insert properly, please.

Many thanks.

IP Logged

ned-kogar

I love YaBB 1G - SP1.2!

Reply #316 - Feb 23rd, 2009 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Hello. I've just installed this ace mod (daft old man that I am, I've still not upgraded from YaBB 2.1...). I'm very chuffed with it, and grateful for all hard works put in.

Can I check: Is there a way that forum members can edit other people's events, or is it only possible for Admins to do that?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers

Ned

IP Logged

Captain John

Pass to Port !

Reply #317 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
ned-kogar wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 at 2:22pm:
Can I check: Is there a way that forum members can edit other people's events, or is it only possible for Admins to do that? 

See the very 1st post in this thread ,,,, No members can not edit other users events.

Love to live and love on the water

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 
Send TopicPrint