Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Advanced Memberview Plus 3.1b for SP 1.3.1 (Read 36754 times)
Carsten
God Member

...to much YaMS

Advanced Memberview Plus 3.1b for SP 1.3.1
Sep 23rd, 2003 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
With the blessing of BHRA Webmaster, here's an updated version of the Advanced Memberview Plus 3.1 for SP 1.3.1. I've included a AMM compatible version too.

Download: Adv. Memberview Plus SP 1.3.1

Add-on to let admin set "Select check all criteria" by membergroups.
Download: Select by Groups add-on

Description (quote from the mod file):
This is an updated version of the Advanced Memberview mod by dOCda S, which replaced the member list in the "View/Delete Members" admin area.

This mod now includes several features designed to allow better management of your YaBB membership, including an activity log, sorting options and the option of automatically sending an email notification to selected members.

To install:
     1...If you already have Advanced Memberview, uninstall it.
     2...If you already have Deleted Member Email, Last Login or User Posting Stats installed, you might want to uninstall these as well, as some of the functions are duplicated.
     3...Install this mod as normal
     4...Upload the modified files
     5...Goto the "Forum Preferences and Settings" admin area and press save to update Settings.pl

Changes Made:
     1...Stores time/date user was removed from online log, time/date of last post and time/date of last IM sent in users.ll file
     2...Displays new time/date information in users profile, visible to Admins and Global moderators only
     3...Displays number of days since last (online/post/im) in "View/Delete members" admin area so you can see inactive members
     4...Added sorting options to "View/Delete members" admin area (Sort by name, number of posts, date registered, user activity)
     5...Highlights "days since last..." greater than 30 and 90
     6...Added email subject and message textboxes to bottom of View/Delete members, to automatically send email to deleted users giving a reason why
     7...If email message field is left blank, no email is sent
     8...Added admin option to show/hide post dependant membergroups (made compatible with "add more membergroups")
     9...Admin option added to change the time in minutes before users are removed from the Online Log
     10...Sort option retained after deleting user
     11...Bug fixed - posts with the "notify of replies" checkbox checked were not logged
     12...Mod file altered to make instillation compatible with SP1.1
                 *** New in version 3 ***
     13...Ability to personalize emails sent using [name], [username] and [password] tags to insert the relevent information
     14...Option to send email without deleting member - email can be used to send warnings / password reminders to users who haven't logged on or posted
     15...Javascript added to prevent pressing buttons twice
     16...Truncated Page Numbering, similar to the message index, with the addition of an option to display all members on a single page
     17...Reworked sort routine with option to reverse sort order by clicking the heading a second time
     18...Improved "Add More Membergroups" compatibility
     19...Bug fix to sort routine that caused an internal server error - thanks to Uwe
     20...Sort by name now uses the screen name instead of the username - thanks to Uwe
     21...View All bug fix - thanks to Dummy Proof
     22...Submit confirmation pop-up - thanks to Dummy Proof
     23...When user deletes themselves bug fixed - thanks to Dummy Proof
                 *** New in version 3.1 ***
     24..."Selective" Check all box added
           - Use the inputs to determine which boxes should be checked/unchecked when you check/uncheck the "Check All" box (Only enter numbers in the text box!)
           - While checking/unchecking the "Check All" box, press the "Alt" key to check/uncheck ALL the boxes or the "Ctrl" key to check/uncheck ONLY the "Check All" box (Limited to Internet Explorer)
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2004 at 10:18am by Carsten »  

If you knock your head against a brick wall and hear a hollow sound, it's not necessarily coming from the wall.

IP Logged

Chrisedge

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Advanced Memberview Plus 3.1b for SP 1.3.1
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2003 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Thank you! I was at 657 members, but deleted 154 members who had never posted, and joined over a month ago. (I use a email password, and so many people put in bogus email addresses)

This was the last of only 4 mods I had to get back once going to 1.3.1

IP Logged

DethWraith

Reply #2 - Oct 30th, 2003 at 6:26am
Print Post  
There seems to be an incompatibility between this mod and the Users online Counter mod.  It fails at step 6 of the install if installed after Users Online Counter, and Users Online Counter will fail at step 9 if installed after this mod.  It is obviously a problem between the two mods because neither will install after the other, but all other mods install ok with either of them installed separately.  Since I have no idea of how to fix this, I was wondering if someone could help.  Thanks.  Smiley

IP Logged

Carsten
God Member

...to much YaMS

Reply #3 - Oct 30th, 2003 at 7:09am
Print Post  
@DethWraith - you could try this:

In the adv. memberview mod find:
Code
Select All
<search for>
            if($name ne $field && $result <= 15 && $result >= 0 && $name ne $user_ip) { print LOG "$curentry\n"; }
</search for>

and change it to:
Code
Select All
<search for>
            if($name ne $field && $result <= 5 && $result >= 0 && $name ne $user_ip) { print LOG "$curentry\n"; }
</search for>

and then install adv. memberview after users online counter.

I could not find online counter for 1.3.1 - so i could not test it.

If you knock your head against a brick wall and hear a hollow sound, it's not necessarily coming from the wall.

IP Logged

DethWraith

Reply #4 - Oct 30th, 2003 at 7:29am
Print Post  
Carsten wrote on Oct 30th, 2003 at 7:09am:
I could not find online counter for 1.3.1 - so i could not test it.

You can find it attached to post #42 of the following thread... http://boardmod.yabbforum.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=newssp13;action=display;num=105...

I'll give your suggestion a try anyway later on today... I'll let you know how it goes.  Thanks.

IP Logged

DethWraith

Reply #5 - Oct 30th, 2003 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Ok, it works great!  Thanks for the help Carsten.  Smiley

IP Logged

batchman
Global Moderator

What's up?!

Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2003 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Carsten,

Just wondering if this is usable with DocDa's Advanced IM mod, as it makes changes to the original IM file.

I'm getting a new board set up, and am trying to pull these together.

Improving my forum, one mod at a time!

Now up and running again, with an accurate link.

IP Logged

carm

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2003 at 4:38am
Print Post  
I edited the mod so that Boardmod would make whatever changes it needed to make, but for some reason, the Count Users Online mod no longer works.  It says 0 guests and 1 visitor logged in (meanwhile, just 2 minutes before i installed this mod, i had roughly 40 guests).  Anyone else have this problem?

IP Logged

carm

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2003 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Nevermind.  It seemed to have fixed itself somehow.  Everything is working perfectly.  

I installed this mod because i had nearly 2000 members and i KNEW most of them were inactive (members never logged in, or registering members submitted a bad email address).  After deleting all members who never logged in, the member directory dropped to 1050 (a drop of nearly 900).

I had to manually go in and search for members who never logged in .  The feature at the bottom of YaMS (Select check all criteria) ignores members who never logged in (or I simply don't know how to use it).  It would be great to have a feature that allows me to delete usernames who have never logged in and were registered X+ days ago.  Or... maybe our good friend Carsten can code an addon-mod where admins can select a number (x) representing the max number of days for a username to login from the day of registry.  If the username doesn't login in X days, the account is automaticaly deleted, or put in some kind of recycling bin for admins to permanently remove at a later date.

Aside from that request, this mod is golden.  Great job!

IP Logged

Dracomiconia

Reply #9 - Dec 1st, 2003 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Files.ll seems not to update...

IP Logged

Madkeen

Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2003 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Installed and working fine.

Thanks Carsten for another great mod.

IP Logged

Carsten
God Member

...to much YaMS

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2003 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Please remember - all credits for this mod should go to BHRA Webmaster - i only made it compatible with SP 1.3.1  Wink

IP Logged

..:X.T.C:..
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB Forum!

Reply #12 - Dec 22nd, 2003 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Hi

Sorry @Carsten .... I found no other thread  Wink

Is there a way to add here ...

..... a "MemberGroups" selection?

I want to need this option .... to send emails on selected "MemberGroups".

I think that would be a nice addon  Cheesy

lg XTC

IP Logged

Jazhawk
God Member

I'm not always right but
I'm never wrong

Reply #13 - Dec 26th, 2003 at 3:40am
Print Post  
Carsten
I get errors at steps 2 and 5.