Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic *The following rules shall be enforced* (Read 4952 times)
Shoeb Omar
God Member

Mod Writer

*The following rules shall be enforced*
Apr 14th, 2003 at 4:59pm

• Mods shall not be released without the explicit permissions of the author.  If they are, then the thread in which they are contained shall be locked and/or deleted if the original mod author requests it.
  • Mods that have been upgraded from SP1.2 to SP1.3 would be preferable to be posted in separate threads.  However, if you decide that you have many mods you would like to list in one thread, please give the thread in which these are contained a title similar to: "Updated x number of my mods".
  • Threads that pertain to other versions of yabb will simply be removed from this board without caution.
  • Troubleshooting threads will be moved to the appropriate board with one caution to the author.  Subsequent violations will simply be deleted.  Remember: This board is for mod RELEASES only.
  • If you need moderator action taken in this board, please Instant message me - I do not catch all mistakes.

Thank you and I hope you shall all adhere to these rules.

YaBB SP2 BETA!
Now taking pay jobs in PHP or Perl.  Contact me for details.
IP Logged

Christer Alexander
God Member

Make my day...

Re: *The following rules shall be enforced*
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2003 at 11:16am

• Please do not use referenses to other mods when attaching the mod file, not even if it's just older versions of the mod. Please attach ALL files needed to use the mod when marking it as final.

Code
Select All
unless(0) { stab("LoonyPandora"); next; } 

IP Logged

Tea-Master
Forum Administrator

Re: *The following rules shall be enforced*
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2004 at 3:14pm

Dear Community,
please try to post in the proper boards... i had to move or remove a lot of troubleshooting threads today cause they dont fit in this board.

If you find some posts you think don't fit in a board inform a moderator or admin to move them. Thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint