Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic !!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! (Read 988 times)
AlexC
God Member

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
May 29th, 2002 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
news_script_plus_12j_sp1, games_mod_22_both, msn_sp - I have these plus more in my very newly made yabbforum that is just a messabout at the moment so i can practise adding scripts on for security and a buisness like ezboard Smiley - its what i want to do when im older.

The news one, i have installed, just dont know what to do, cant i have one like on this site on my first page?

The games one, i have installed, the first time i tried going into the hockey one it said about a new player and i accidently pressed no and can't get that message to come back up even after deleting cookies and temporary internet files.
I have tried some of the  others and they come up with internal server error (500 i think), i looked at the help on netfirms site (my host atm) and followed its intructions, it didnt help, i still get internal server error (500 i think)

The msn one, i installed, as i said,my board is new, im the only member on it and so im not sure if my tests with me on my buddy list and no-one on my buddy list on the forum were any good (i also tried it logged out), i thought it was supposed to be including your off-yabb buddy list  Undecided
The tests i made, i made because when i click on that thing at the bottom (info center) saying go to msn center or whatever my browser said error on page (bottom left where it normally says done etc.)(i have IE 6) ...

http://www.ezf.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

I know it doesn't look to great, but like i said, it's new.

Please help me.

alex@acousens.fsnet.co.uk=my msn

-Alex
IP Logged

Christer Alexander
God Member

Make my day...

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2002 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
about the msn thing: MSN mod does not work with the new msn ver.4.5 atm, because it has added group support and the mod does not handle this.

Code
Select All
unless(0) { stab("LoonyPandora"); next; } 

IP Logged

AlexC
God Member

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2002 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
wow i must be psychic i guessed it was something like that Smiley

==============

8Genius hacker in the making*

==============

Smiley

Thanx for replying .... do you know when the new msn mod (for yabb) will be out? ...... when u said msn ver 4.5 you did mean the actual msn program by microsoft didnt you?

-Alex
IP Logged

Shoeb Omar
God Member

Mod Writer

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2002 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
about the msn thing: MSN mod does not work with the new msn ver.4.5 atm, because it has added group support and the mod does not handle this.

not only that but on msdn it says there was some sort of security list displaying names online (darn M$!). Therefore th enew mod's going to drastically cut down the msn messenger center into a nice small particle on th eboardindex :0

YaBB SP2 BETA!
Now taking pay jobs in PHP or Perl.  Contact me for details.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint